Saturday 4 June 2011


Character Q&As - Annie Montague and Chico de Nunzio
ANNIE MONTAGUE
How would you describe yourself in five words?
Fun-loving, selfish, insatiable, seductive, controlling.
What is your star sign? (Please refer to the characteristics list provided.)
I’m a Scorpion, determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting and magnetic but also with Cruella tendencies of jealousy, resentfulness, a compulsive nature, obsessiveness, secrecy, all topped off with a talent for obstinacy.  My sting is deadly too.
What is your favourite colour?
I like black, in a femme-fatale kind of way.
What is your favourite food?
Hot asparagus dipped in butter and fed to me by a man with a tight body.
What is your favourite drink?
Champagne, expensive stuff, not the cheap rubbish you get from the supermarket.
What is your earliest memory?
It sound a bit clichéd but I remember throwing my toys out of the pram, again and again and again.  I suppose nothing much has changed.  I think I just made a rare joke.
What is your happiest memory?
I can say with complete confidence that I have never been totally happy.  Happiness in my world is lots of money and luxury goodies at the click of my fingers.
What is your biggest worry?
I worry that I will grow old too fast and not be able to enjoy all the things I do now.  I might have left my dash for freedom too late but I am determined to soak up as much luxury and pleasure as I can, wherever I can get it and as long as I am in control.  I am not averse to a few nips and tucks.
What is your greatest strength?
I enjoy my powers of persuasion and a lack of inhibition in the right circumstances.
What is your biggest weakness?
Champagne, and fit young men, again as long as I am in charge of their every move.
Who or what do you love the most?
If you want honesty, then I love myself.
Who or what do you deplore the most?
I suppose the thought of living in poverty or in a dull relationship.
What is your most treasured possession?
I treasure all the jewellery I have accumulated over the years.  I find everything else disposable.
What would be your ideal job?
My ideal job would be no job at all.  Work can be so depressing.  I would like to own an empire of some kind and control it from several penthouse apartments in various glamorous locations.  But dealing directly with the public fills me with so much horror.  Yuk.
Where would you most like to live?
Oh, the list is endless.  I fancy Monaco, Los Angeles,  San Francisco, New York and all those wonderful places where the rich and famous live.
Do you owe your parents anything and if yes, what?
The only thing I owe my parents is the fact that I’m here.  They are both dead now and, for reasons that I do not want to go into, I don’t miss either of them.  I couldn’t wait to see the back of them and there were definitely no tears at either funeral.  I did meet a nice, active boy at my father’s wake.  I suppose if he hadn’t died, the meeting would not have happened.
Which famous person do you admire and why?
I admire anyone wealthy regardless of their level of fame. But then again, fame leads to celebrities and glitz and glamour, and I’m all for a lot of that.
On balance has your life been more satisfying or disappointing?
Oh, disappointing on so many levels.  My home life as a young girl was unpleasant, my marriage, after a pretty good and active romance, turned into a drag.  Men like Chico keep my spirits alive.  But I am determined to believe that my best and most fruitful years are yet to come.
What is your greatest achievement, so far?
I haven’t achieved enough of anything yet.  But I am determined to get my hands on loads of cash somehow.
What is the most important lesson you have learned from life?
I’ve learned that the years roll by and everyone needs to be more selfish and determined to grab as much of the good things in life.  If that sounds cold and greedy, then tough.  It’s what drives me now.
Describe Maple Court in five words
Dull, miserable, temporary, cramped, convenient 

CHICO de NUNZIO
How would you describe yourself in five words?
Meaty, beaty, big, bouncy and sexy.  I’m only half-joking.
What is your star sign? (Please refer to the characteristics list provided.)
I was there at the dawning of the age of Aquarius and the gods of the Zodiac made me friendly, humanitarian, honest, loyal, original, inventive, independent and intellectual, although some people think I am all body with a tiny mind.  I am also unemotional, unpredictable and detached.  I am what I am.  I can be a Doberman or a poodle, depending on my moods and the desires of my lady.
What is your favourite colour?
It’s got to be black to make me look even trimmer for the ladies.  My lady loves black too and what a sexy couple we make. 
What is your favourite food?
I love whatever my lady loves at any given moment.  We share asparagus and hot butter in bed sometimes, sensuous noises, slippery fingers and lots and lots of licking.  Yum, yum.
What is your favourite drink?
I love, love, love Champagne in a fancy tall glass but never drunk alone, always with my lady.  I don’t drink beer because I can’t stand fat bellies.
What is your earliest memory?
Once, I was punched by a girl in nursery school.  I was three or four.  I did not punch her back.  Perhaps, I learned about chivalry from that day onwards.
What is your happiest memory?
The last time I kissed my lady.
What is your biggest worry?
I would be devastated if my lady left me because, for me, breaking up is impossible to do without everlasting pain.  You see I give my whole mind, spirit, heart, soul and body to the one I love.  I give everything.  I get treated like a toy sometimes but I’m not complaining.  I worry about temptation too.
What is your greatest strength?
I am very loyal to my lady and my close friends.  When I am in a loving relationship, I am totally dedicated to the person.  But, as I said before, I worry about temptation.
What is your biggest weakness?
Lovely ladies, champagne, dancing, sunny holidays and stuff like that.
Who or what do you love the most?
I think you get where I am coming from.  I love my lady.
Who or what do you deplore the most?
I hate any excess fat on my body.  I like the slim look.  Fat is evil and ugly.  Also, I hate anyone who causes distress to my lady.
What is your most treasured possession?
When I was young, I had a rabbit and I loved him so much.  But one night, somehow, he got out of his hutch and I never saw him again.  I cried for days.  I was seven or eight.  Now, as an adult, I love my clothes, especially my collection of belts.  You can’t beat a stylish buckle.
What would be your ideal job?
My dream is to become an actor.  I look at movies now and see some actors who are not very good.  They just got lucky, or they were friends with important people in the movie business.  I know people think I am a bit shallow but I can play tough guys or comedy roles or sensitive types, and I know I would be convincing as a lover.  My role model would be Cary Grant, so stylish, effortless, suave, funny.  Unlike him, I wouldn’t have to change my name.  Chico de Nunzio has such a great rhythm to it, don’t you think?
Where would you most like to live?
I’d live anywhere with my lady and because I know she likes the luxuries of life, I know that is unlikely to be anywhere slummy.  Maple Court is just a pause on our journey to Shangri-la.  She has a plan involving her husband and once that’s out of the way, I assume we’ll move on.
Do you owe your parents anything and if yes, what?
My parents were just perfect when I was growing up, and they still are now.  I always felt loved and supported, and I still do.  My mother has always been content to be a wife and mother.  She has no patience with ambitious people who neglect their children.  My father worked hard to make the shop a success.  It’s an old-fashioned, quaint men’s clothing shop, a dying breed in the High Street.  He likes to make good money but he has never been ruthless enough to chase riches.  He says the shop will be mine when he dies.  I suppose that thought makes me sad and secure at the same time.  But, I owe them a lot.  They gave me sensible values.  I like the Italian family influence in my life.
Which famous person do you admire and why?
I love the style icons of the past and present.  For the males, Cary Grant, as I’ve mentioned, from the old days and Hugh Grant, no relation obviously, from today.  I think they both ooze class.  For the girls, I adore Mae West for being sassy and classy and Marilyn Monroe for being wonderful.  Today, it has to be Madonna for just the sheer arrogance and belief in her own being, and Kate Moss for enduring all the negative press while still looking gorgeous.
On balance has your life been more satisfying or disappointing?
I don’t like to think about either.  I live for the moment and right now I am happy in love and life.
What is your greatest achievement, so far?
Without a shadow of a doubt, it’s meeting my lady.
What is the most important lesson you have learned from life?
Life has taught me that a secure home sets a person up for life and it’s up to individuals to make the most of their opportunities.  Things in my life right now are good but not stable yet.  I am hopeful things will settle down soon.
Describe Maple Court in five words
It’s where my lady lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment